Today we come to an end of the 7 day festival at Write Tribe. Despite everything I still managed to write everyday though once again the only thing is I was not able to comment and visit as much as I would have loved to . I usually take part in such festivals to make new connections, meet newer people and read some more wonderful blogs. But unfortunately during such festivals I am surrounded by such a mess that just surviving through it seems like a mammoth task to me. Phew enough of my cribbing.
Every time I feel low I count my blessings and as today I am sad about so many things ( End of this festival, me not writing enough, me not commenting enough etc etc...) I think I should do that right now:
- My first blessing - I am hale and hearty (touchwood!) though my health did try to play a bit of games with me, but in the end I won and today am jumping back to normalcy.
- Second blessing - I am loved, genuinely by a handful of people for all that I am. And that is surely a blessing!
- Third blessing - I have started the journey from being a dreamer to becoming a doer and hopefully soon it should lead me to become an achiever.
- Fourth blessing - After a long time of being in chaotic state of mind right now I am in a happy state, contended maybe because I have finally accepted the chaos around me!
- Fifth blessing - There was a time when I was cribbing about the truckload of problems that got delivered at my doorstep one fine day. But today I am all smiling as I can see a way of showing that truck its right directions and making it leave me in peace.
- Sixth blessing - Two of my dreams are going to come true soon and it is like a WOW moment for me.
- Seventh blessing - Just the fact that despite all that came my way I made it till here reminds me of the strength God has bestowed me with and that is indeed SPECIAL :)