April Blogging Challenge - 21
U is for Ubiquitous Lessons
Life has its own unique way of teaching us lessons. Everywhere I see I see lessons in form of people, accidents, songs, books or simply experiences. I have been working since past 8 years and my bosses have taught me some very important lessons . Sharing them with you here:
- Never be little any one’s feelings.
- Never let the ladder of your success be built on someone else’s hard work
- Never make personal comments
- Never forget that someday you were there. Put yourself in their shoes and then TALK.
- Remember we all are different like the five fingers on our hand. But together we make a fist which can create wonders.
- Appreciate anyone’s hard work whole heartedly.
- Criticize but not derogatorily.
- While doing fault finding always provide alternatives which is beyond adding a “.”, “,”, “and” etc.
- You could be the brain behind the idea but they are the hands which will work in giving shape to it.
- Never let them down. They look upto you as their leader.
By stating them here I am no way stating that my bosses complied with all of these. Rather their non-compliance taught me this!