April Blogging Challenge - 20
T is for Thank You
Despite all its ups and downs, life is beautiful. I have my own set of blessings despite some of the curses that surround me; blessings in form of people, places, things and most importantly the feeling of being blessed. No wonder there are many things in life I am thankful for as of now.
I am thankful for ~
- A job that pays me decently.
- A chance to prove myself and take one step towards my long cherished dream.
- A handful of loved ones and friends who believe in me and love me unconditionally despite all the flaws I have.
- A healthy life. (Touchwood!!!)
- Some wonderful people who read all that I write and encourage me to continue doing so in the form of lovely comments.
- The dreams in my eyes for when everything else seems unclear they show the way ahead under their shining light.
- The ability to make a difference in few lives by nothing except loving and caring.
- Though 2012 did not end on a high with me underachieving some of my targets, this year does seem promising ahead with things improving with every passing day.
- The hope that is eternally present in my heart for things to get better and better and better and better.
- I am able to chase my passion wholeheartedly. (Though sometimes it chases me if I avoid it for a long time ;) )