· ISBN: 978-93-81206-09-6
· Genre : Self help
· Price: Rs. 200/- [ I received this book from Blog Adda for review]
· Pages: 160
· Publishers: Power Publishers
I am sure by now you must have guessed that I love quotes and one liners. Be it my FB profile or my blog here, I am either sharing them or trying my hand on them. This book was a had-to-be-read for me simply because it promised to be a collection of one liners from the author.More often than not if observed closely all of life’s questions are answered in such one liners. And this book, Words to Inspire the Winner by Dr. Roopleen in you is also one such answer.
Behind The book
This collection of author’s original motivational quotes will lift up your spirits and put you back on track!
About the author
Dr Roopleen is an Eye Surgeon, motivational counselor and speaker. She is the author of Principles of Success Made Easy-14 Easy Steps To Climb the Ladder of Success. A hard core optimist and a firm believer of the power of positive thinking, Roopleen is passionate about serving people and being able to make a difference in their lives. Her vision is to inspire people to believe in themselves, pursue their dreams and live a meaningful life. Read more about the author HERE.
In life we all need inspiration in some form or the other. It could be a person, a dream, an idea, a song, an incident or a book. Amongst all the books that I keep reading Inspirational is one category which is the highest as I feel there is so much to learn from all those wonderful authors’ experiences. So I have Robin Sharma, Ruskin Bond, Paulo Coelho – all giving me daily inspirations in the form of quotes in their books or through mails. It makes me begin my day with lot of positivity giving me the strength to face all that comes my way during the day.
Words to inspire winners like you by Dr. Roopleen is a book of quotes written by the author. It has been neatly segregated topic wise alphabetically making it easy for t he reader to read. It acts like ready reckoner to readers especially at times when they are looking for some serious answers in life.
Sharing some of my favourite quotes:
- Life is like a search engine – to get the right answer you must type the right key word.
- Positive thinking is like sponge –which soaks up all the negativity.
- You only live once. Don’t deny yourself the luxury of living your best life.
- If your life does not challenge you, you are not living it right.
- You dilute your greatness when you begin to brag about your accomplishments.
- Life is a continuum of success and failure.
- Success is no guarantor of happiness. You are the creator of your own happiness.
- Become empowered. Reclaim control. Take charge of your life.
- Active people make effective people.
- Don’t be a part of the crowd, be a face of the crowd.
- Nothing can put you down if you are determined to rise up.
- You ruin your chances of making it big when you think small.
- Determination is not enough, you must persevere.
- Staying motivated is the corner stone of success.
The book is full of such wonderful one liners which manage to raise your spirits especially during difficult times. Many times situations around us go out of hands and we are unable to decipher the next course of action. At such times books like these come to our rescue. Equipped with positive inspiration any storm seems small. This book has one message to give – Dawn comes after the darkest hour of the night. All the bad things eventually lead to good things till such time all you need to do is keep your motivation high. The author through this book manages to do this with the help of right words used in her quotes. The author’s language is very simple and lucid which makes it an easy to read book for one and all.
Rather than recommending this book to readers I would say one should read this book when one is looking for some answers from life is thoroughly confused about the next course of action and badly wants some guidance. This book will definitely act as the medium through with you will receive all that the Universe wants you to know.
|Source: Google Images|
This book is sugarcane juice. If asked to describe its taste there is no one word which fits it perfectly. It is a mix of sweet with tangy and sour. This book is also like that. There is no single word befitting it, it is a little bit inspirational, touching and motivational