Sometime back I had reviewed a wonderful book called How about a sin tonight? by Novoneel Chakraborty and had said in my review how this book had made me look at love and relationships from a very different perspective. I had also shared a few beautiful quotes from the book with a promise to do a full post dedicated to the wonderful thoughts from this book which definitely deserve much more than a thought. So here it goes:
|Source: Google Images|
- I think the best and the worst things of life happen when you are least prepared.
- I am not a fear for my fear, For it I was a fear for my fear then my fear would not be my fear.
- Why the sun does not come an inch closer to earth? Since it knows , one step forward and it will burn the earth beyond repair and recognition. So sometimes distance is what is necessary to keep a relationship, a relationship.
- The moment you have someone in your heart they say everything in life becomes black and white.
- Marriage puts us in a risk of getting used to that person.
- Life is about doing what you never wanted to do . Love is about doing what you never thought you could do.
- Are relationships like toothpaste? Everyday we unknowingly empty them one squeeze at a time and then one day we realize there's no more left. There's the tube, of course, but no more paste.
- People around me have been charged for different crimes, but inside all are accountable for the same sin; LIFE!
- Love is the only realized part of a connection.
- Tomorrow is a stranger, yesterday is a stalker, today is the savior. But when the savior is confused the stranger begins to stalk and the stalker becomes even scarier.
- As a kid I used to wait intensely for so many things. As I grew my waiting for list suffered because life convinced me somethings are not worth waiting for.
- They say adolescent crushes wear off easily. I say a lot of adolescent things wear off easily except their memory of it.
- We were each others' best arrangement. Arrangements are always temporary; love isn't.
- If I ever lose you I'll be scared all my life - of life.
- A relationship goes deeper within us than we can ever judge, feel and perceive. And love is the only tip of that depth.
- Absence - our whole life is about absence of something or someone in some degree or form so much so that it makes you die everyday.
- Love is always worth it.