I have a collection of some beautiful quotes on writers which I read from time to time to keep getting inspiration. Thought of sharing them with you here today :
- Fill the paper with the breathings of your heart - William Wordsworth
- The pages are still blank but there is a feeling of the words being there written in invisible ink and clamoring to become visible -Vladimir Nabakov
- The story I am writing exists written in absolutely perfect fashion, some place in the air. All I must do is find it and copy it. - Jules Renard Diary, Feb 1895
- Ink on paper is as beautiful to me as flowers on the mountains; God composes why shouldn't we? - Terri Guillemets
- Writing is a struggle against silence - Carlos Fuentes
- When I am writing I know I am doing the thing I was born to do - Anne Sexton
Cheers to the writer in each one of us!